Tutorial: Download Virtual Piano in PowerPoint
How do you make this in PowerPoint?
There are three simple steps to make a virtual piano / keyboard musical instrument in Microsoft PowerPoint. You needn’t worry if you don’t have the latest PowerPoint, you can make this is PPT 2007 onwards.
The final result in this tutorial:
- Designing a mini-piano in powerpoint with 13 audio clips.
- Piano notes (audio) to be produced on the mouse click on the respective key (shape).
Make a PPT Quiz Game which kept points
Schematics of the PPT Virtual Piano
- Various shapes are placed in the slide
- On click of the shape, an audio clip should be played.
- Each shape has a different audio clip.
Thus using those principles, I have made a mini-keyboard with 13 different audio clips. You can make LaunchPads or even a Drum kit in PowerPoint for free using this idea.
I found the audio clips from www.modernmusicteaching.com. Click on the link and scroll down. The file name is Download the Sound Files : WAV Note Files.
Click on the below button to download the .PPS (PowerPoint Show) file which I had made in the tutorial along with the 13 audio clips which I took from modernmusicteaching.com: